Allen Eastman has been a professional handicapper and bookie since 1979. He started betting football back in 1969 at the age of 19. When he was 29 years old, he started a small book business in which he served more than 100 clients. During that time, he made many connections at different books in New York, Chicago and Detroit. He came in contact with a handful of sharp bettors that bet $5,000 to $20,000 per game.
In 1995, he sold his book business to a local, who in turn became one of the biggest local bookies in the nation. To this day, Eastman gets key information on where the smart money is coming in on crucial games. That type of information is priceless in this industry. Because of his time on the "other side of the counter", Eastman knows all about how lines are made and why they move. He developed a system that tells him what the line will be before it is released and he is correct in 80 percent of his opening line predictions. For the other 20 percent, well that is where he makes his profits. With his system, he sets a value for the difference between the line and what will happen in a game.
Eastman is revolutionizing NFL handicapping with his "411 System". The details of this system is one of the most closely guarded secrets in the industry. This will be the sixth year that he's bet these picks and the fifth year that he has released them to clients. For the 2014 season he will be building on this system even further, adding new levels of sophistication to his already dizzying array of analysis. Eastman has won in the NFL in 18 out of 22 years. He bets EVERY bet he releases to clients and when they lose, so does he. Football is his specialty and NFL is his top sport followed by college football, college basketball and NBA.
|MLB||7/31/2018||Baltimore vs New York||Baltimore +1.5 (+140)||Loss||-$500|
|MLB||7/31/2018||Cleveland vs Minnesota||Minnesota +138||Loss||-$500|
|MLB||7/31/2018||Houston vs Seattle||Over 8 (-115)||Loss||-$575|
|MLB||7/31/2018||Los Angeles vs Tampa Bay||Over 7.5 (+100)||Win||+$500|
|MLB||7/31/2018||Miami vs Atlanta||Over 9 (-105)||Win||+$500|
|MLB||7/31/2018||Philadelphia vs Boston||Over 10 (-110)||Loss||-$550|